Friday, October 28, 2011

Book cover shoot for Mary Byrne

O'Brien Publishing commissioned me to shoot the cover of Mary Byrne's coming book, which is coming out next week I think. Since then I was commissioned by universal music to shoot Mary for her forthcoming album. It's been produced by the brilliant Phil Coulter and I'm really looking forward to hearing it. Once again it was great spending time with Mary, she's a great woman and worked really hard all day to give us lots of options. My hunch is that they'll use one of the first images we shot that day. She's such a pro she nailed it in the first 20 minutes!
I'm afraid you'll have to wait until November to see the results though. As soon as the album is out I'll post some of the images.



And here's the final cover :



































http://www.trevorhart.com

1 comment:

  1. Very excited to see your recent shots for her album. Post lots of those images haha!!

    ReplyDelete