Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Recent Work in France



























I recently had lunch with my family at Le Caillau in a beautiful valley full of vinyards in the heart of the Cahors region in south west France. Chas and Caroline Sharp have restored an old vineyard and created a cafe, restaurant and gite. The happy coincidence of the visit was that they needed photographs of the finished accommodation in the the gite for their website and a number of on-line guides. I spent a lovely morning taking photographs and in the evening while I waited for the sun to go down over the view from the bedroom (see image above), the rest of my family enjoyed their dinner in the restaurant!

I also did a quick video of the place and the pottery workshops (see below).




























 http://www.trevorhart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment